tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thulasiram Gopalakrishna <>
Subject Re: Remote deployments in Tomcat
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 12:00:00 GMT
Ognjen ,
Many thanks for the response. I happened to accidentally touch the send button sending you
an incomplete response.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Your suggestion makes sense.

Many thanks and warm regards.

Thulasiram G.

On 06-Aug-2013, at 4:40 PM, Ognjen Blagojevic <> wrote:

> Thulasiram,
> On 6.8.2013 12:46, Thulasiram Gopalakrishna wrote:
>> If for some reason, the Manager application is / can not be deployed, is there still
a way to achieve remote deployment on to Tomcat? Or is it a must, that we must be having Manager
application deployed to deploy applications remotely?
> Other than using HTTP(S) protocol to deploy your webapp using manager application, you
may copy webapp / WAR file directly to your server (e.g. using scp).