tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alireza Fattahi <afatt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Reloading
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:19:57 GMT
Hi,
I am using Tomcat 6.0. The context is set to autoreload.
When I change the JSP the pages are publish and the context are not restart.
When I change the java files the context is restarting .
I am using struts 2 framework and extending its template framework. The
new template files, which are base on freemaker, "should be" stored in WEB-INF\classes\template\myNewTemplate
Here is the problem when I change one of these freemaker files, the tomcat restarts the context!

Is
 it because this file is under WEB-INF\classes? If yes, can
 I configure tomcat to ignore the changes in this folder?

~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi