tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kyle Shattuck <ky...@montcalm.edu>
Subject RE: Cert
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 16:28:17 GMT
We don't necessarily have a LDAP admin, so I need more details on how to execute this. I read
the IBM site you provided and am not sure how to start.

Our OS are Windows, they are talking about " Tivoli Access Manager LDAP server"

Thank you for all the information!

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Gainty [mailto:mgainty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 10:06 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Cert

Kyle

the ldap server requires the LDAP Attributes contained within the p7b

dn: cn=username,o=organization,c=country
objectclass:inetorgperson
objectclass:organizationalPerson
cn: username
sn: surname

your LDAP admin has 2 options:

1)enter each one manually from the attributes enumerated from the cert
2) import your DER formatted certificate into LDAP (and let the import utility auto-populate
the LDAP attributes) for example 2a)Cisco LDAP Server http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/6_x/nx-os/security/configuration/guide/b_Cisco_Nexus_7000_NX-OS_Security_Configuration_Guide__Release_6.x_chapter_0111.html
2b)IBM LDAP Server
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v2r1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.itamfbi.doc_5.1%2FADM51mst160.htm

it looks like we will need to engage the LDAP admin to take this any further..can you cc him?

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.