tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stoyan Boshev <s.bos...@gmail.com>
Subject Java WebSocket API (JSR 356) availability in Tomcat 7
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:34:30 GMT
Hi

I would like to use the Java API for WebSocket (JSR 356) in Tomcat 7. It is
currently available in Tomcat 8 and its implementation is in a very good
shape. I have performed some stress and scalability testing to verify that.

I have searched the mail archives and I found out with a joy that there are
plans to back-port to Tomcat 7 the JSR 356 implementation once it is
finalized. When it will be considered "finalized"?

Best wishes,
Stoyan