tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wes Novack <wes...@wesleytech.com>
Subject 1.2.37 connector and IIS 7.5
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:47:22 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to get the latest 32 bit Tomcat 1.2.37 connector for IIS (
jakarta / isapi_redirect.dll ) to play nicely on Windows Server 2008 R2 (64
bit) and IIS 7.5.

I installed JRE 7 update 25 (32 bit) , then installed the Apache Tomcat
7.0.42 using the Windows installer EXE. I then downloaded a precompiled
binary of the IIS i386 isapi_redirect.dll and configured everything (need
Tomcat to run as 32 bit).

When testing through IIS, I get the following error in the browser:
"HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
Calling GetFilterVersion on ISAPI filter "C:\MyPath\isapi_redirect.dll"
failed. "

EventViewer application log shows the following errors:
"The HTTP Filter DLL C:\MyPath\isapi_redirect.dll failed to load. The data
is in the error."

I have double checked permissions, the ISAPI filter, the jakarta virtual
directory, config files and everything else that I can think of. There is
no isapi_redirect.log file generated. AppPool has Enable 32-Bit
Applications set to True.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you,
WN