tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <>
Subject Re: [Tomcat 7.x] Tuning the connector for large requests / response
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:39:33 GMT
2013/7/11 Stefan Magnus Landrø <>:
> Hi there,
> We're developing a web service application that will have to handle
> mulitpart requests/responses of up 10 MB.
> I've looked at the config reference found here
> but I'm not sure which values to tune. Probably the buffers, right?
> Any pointers would be great.

Are you going to use Servlet 3.0 file upload support?

If so, you would have to configure values in '<multipart-config>'
element in your app's WEB-INF/web.xml.

Look into Tomcat Manager webapp for an example.

I see no need to change configuration of HTTP connectors.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: