tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Prakash, Shreyas" <Shreyas_Prak...@gallup.com>
Subject Reg: IP based access
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:36:22 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to restrict access/filter based on the IP address of the end user on a Servlet's
mapping URL? If so, how? Please explain.

I am aware of the fact that this can be achieved in Tomcat 7. However, I am interested to
know how this could be achieved in Tomcat 6.

Regards,
Shreyas

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments, if any, may contain confidential
and privileged material and are intended only for the person or entity to which the message
is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, disclosure, or copying of this information is unauthorized and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the
sender immediately by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message.