tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 7.0.27 graceful shutdown fails
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2013 00:38:09 GMT
> From: Prakash P [mailto:prakash.kps@gmail.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 7.0.27 graceful shutdown fails

> When I stop the tomcat by calling the shutdown.sh script or sending SIGTERM
> signal to the java process it's throwing the following exception and the
> shutdown get hung.

And a thread dump shows?

http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo#How_do_I_obtain_a_thread_dump_of_my_running_webapp_.3F

You might also want to provide more information about your environment, such as JVM version,
platform, configuration, etc.  Trying a bit newer version of Tomcat wouldn't hurt, either.

 - Chuck