tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re:[OT] tomcat 7 maven plugin run on a installed tomcat not embedded
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:21:04 GMT
fachhoch wrote:
> I am using   tomcat7-maven-plugin,   this is my configration

This list mostly strips attachments, so if you added your configuration as an attachment
here, it's gone.
Paste it in-line if it is necessary.

I would also advise to write your messages using a decent client program.
The more typos you make, the less understandable your message is, and the less chances you

have that someone will respond.