tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Vidal Ferrer <antonio.vi...@globalia-sistemas.com>
Subject Re: Internal Server Error - Read
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 14:22:39 GMT
Hi Arnab

It seems that you have a misconfigured worker.properties file in apache.

Be sure to have the same AJP13 port configured in tomcat, and in the
worker.properties file.

If that doesn't work, then, send workers.properties file, and the
connectors section from server.xml to try to identify your problem

Best,

Toni.

On 07/10/2013 09:04 AM, Arnab Ghosh wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am receiving the following error message while accessing my application - (apcahe web
server +  tomcat through Mod jk)

> Internal Server Error - Read
>
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete
request.

> # Reference Number
>
> But there is no 500 error/exception in tomcat. One more interesting facts - it says client
closed the connection with response body -0