tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Anil Goyal -X (anigoyal - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES MAURIITIUS LIMITED at Cisco)" <anigo...@cisco.com>
Subject Tomcat Threads busy
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:35:20 GMT
Hi

when a request comes to tomcat and tomcat does not have any free thread available or all the
threads are busy and request queue is also full then where I need to write the logic for redirect
the request to some other server.
I have ConnectionRedirectionValve.java already written but in that file the request redirection
logic is handled when threads are not sufficient at application level means application inside
tomcat do not have any spare semaphore that is handled in this file.

Even though when tomcat does not have sufficient threads then I do not think the flow will
move to ConnectionRedirectionValve.java
So please suggest how to handle this

Thanks
Anil