tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wan, Jian Ming (Jian Ming)" <jian_ming....@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject RE: tomcat reset one connection after it receive the request from the client;
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 05:54:38 GMT
It seems this mail list doesn't allow pictures;

Let me describe it; in one connection client send request to tomcat, and tomcat response to
it, every thing works well, until packet 11716, in this packet a complete request is send
to tomcat; but instead of reply the response, tomcat waited for 13 seconds, and send fin packet.

What is the reason, could any one give me some suggestions how to solve this or how to find
the root cause;

-----Original Message-----
From: Wan, Jian Ming (Jian Ming) [mailto:jian_ming.wan@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: 2013年7月9日 13:48
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: tomcat reset one connection after it receive the request from the client;

The following is filter from one connection; everything is ok from 16711 to 16714. there is
request and response;, but from 16716, the request is send to server, and server give the
ack, but instead of give the response, it finish the connection after 13 seconds;.

[X]

From the detail of last package:  I am sure that the request is complete;  What is the reason,
why tomcat finished the connection.also there are example that tomcat reset the connection
instead of response?

Is there anything wrong in tomcat? In which scenario tomcat will close connection.  What shall
I do next?

[X]