tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wan, Jian Ming (Jian Ming)" <jian_ming....@alcatel-lucent.com>
Subject tomcat reset one connection after it receive the request from the client;
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 05:47:49 GMT
The following is filter from one connection; everything is ok from 16711 to 16714. there is
request and response;, but from 16716, the request is send to server, and server give the
ack, but instead of give the response, it finish the connection after 13 seconds;.

[X]

>From the detail of last package:  I am sure that the request is complete;  What is the
reason, why tomcat finished the connection.also there are example that tomcat reset the connection
instead of response?

Is there anything wrong in tomcat? In which scenario tomcat will close connection.  What shall
I do next?

[X]