tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Walter.Heesterm...@toyota-europe.com
Subject Tomcat 6 and Windows Service
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 08:01:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm running tomcat as Windows service.

Now I like to add JMX support to the process:

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=10150

Configuring the service

added the above options to the Java options. The start is then working
fine and JMX is working fine. But since I made this service the stop
operation is not working anymore. When I run via console, then I see that
the stop is complaining on port (used by JMX), already in use. This is
propably the root cause of the stop not working. Is there a way to specify
JVM arguments for only the start operation?

Please advise
Walter