tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carrillo, Dan" <dcarri...@idanalytics.com>
Subject RE: Keystore error trying to use SSL JSSE
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:35:18 GMT
It's not complaining about the file path, but about the property name.  Capitalize the "F"
- it should be keystoreFile=

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Colletto [mailto:tcolletto@cra.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 8:30 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Keystore error trying to use SSL JSSE

Hello,

Using the above method I receive the following in the log:

WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'keystorefile'
to 'c:\users\administrator\.keystore' did not find a matching property.
The following is my main config:

<Connector port="80" redirectPort="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               connectionTimeout="20000"/>

<Connector port="443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
                maxThreads="150"
                scheme="https" secure="true"
                keyAlias="tomcat"
                keystorefile="c:\users\administrator\.keystore"
                keystorePass="changeit"
                acceptCount="100"
                clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

<Connector port="8009" redirectPort="443" protocol="AJP/1.3"/>

I've tried just about every combination of modifications with no luck. Tried different ports.
Tried different keystore paths. I did the same steps on my windows 7 machine and it all worked
fine.

I tried the following protocols:
protocol="org.apache.coyote.Http11NioProtocol"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.Http11Protocol"

Nothing worked. I'm at a complete dead end.

I verified that .keystore was ok via keytool -l .keystore

OS: Windows 2008
Tomcat 7.039

Thank you!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Tim Colletto
Network Administrator II/ISSO
Charles River Analytics Inc.
617.491.3474 x527
www.cra.com

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and
notify the sender so that we may correct our records.