tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ruxing bao <brxonl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already and NoClassDefFoundError
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 03:14:56 GMT
I'am using Zookeeper client API in java web application.When I shut down tomcat,I am getting
this error :

2013-06-07 12:01:29,676 ERROR [org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn] (xxx-startStop-1-SendThread(xxx.net:12183))
from xxx-startStop-1-SendThread(xxx.net:12183)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/zookeeper/server/ZooTrace
 at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1115)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooTrace
 at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1711)
 at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1556)
 ... 1 more

at the same time,the following is also in catalina.out:

INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already.  Could not load
org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooTrace.  The eventual following stack trace is caused by an
error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused
the illegal access, and has no functional impact.
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1597)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1556)
        at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$SendThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:1115)

I searched google and mail list ,couldn't find any solution,please help me.

Enviroment info:

JDK:1.6.0_45

Tomcat:7.0.40

Zookeeper:3.4.5