tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6 and Windows Service
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 17:40:22 GMT

working fine. But since I made this service the > stop operation is not working anymore.
When I run via console, then I see that the stop is complaining on port (used by JMX), already
> in use. This is propably the root cause of the stop not working. Is there a way to specify
JVM arguments for only the start operation?

> Please advise
> Walter

Never seen that happen before.  Normally you'd get port in use errors on startup.
You are missing one line from your configuration. At the top you need:
  -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
Add that line and try a different port number.
Jeff