tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "George S." <geor...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Accessing HREF Target from Servlet
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 00:51:42 GMT
I have a question. I'm doing some oAuth stuff, and the remote site is
redirecting me to:

my_url.html#something=blah&other_thing=blah-blah

I can see this is the url in the redirect of my browser bar.

What I can't figure out is how to access the part of the URL after the
pound sign. I've tried getRequestURI(), getPathInfo(), getServletPath(),
getPathTranslated(), and nothing is working. Also, the elements are
(correctly) not showing up in the parameters collection.

How can I get that part of the URL from inside a servlet?

--
George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.