tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat deployment webapps and the whole stew
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:17:54 GMT
Mark Eggers wrote:
> On 6/27/2013 11:29 AM, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
>> The link explains my issue on hand.  It was easier to put it there so I
>> could explain better instead of being inline.  Kindly excuse.
>>
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xHcHGof8ERugFUimHUuiYTtmvZSqxChAm1NHuxMTS5k/edit?usp=sharing

> Sigh,
>
> [begin rant]
>
> I know you think it's easier to write your message in google docs and
> then paste a link, but for everyone else it's not.

+1

and then
[begin second rant]
I get spam and worse messages all the time asking me to please click on this link and
discover how to get rich from my couch or pick up my 2m$ winning Google Lottery ticket, so

I'm not about to follow this one just to read about someone else's problems with Tomcat.
[end second rant]