tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mihamina Rakotomandimby <miham...@rktmb.org>
Subject Tomcat: one user per application
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:12:18 GMT
Hi all,

I have one Tomcat instance, wich has several applications (containers)
On my installation, when Tomcat is running, only "java" process owned by
"tomcat" is listed.

When the "java" process gets 100% CPU, I would like to be able to
differenciate which application is it about.

One solution, for me, is to be able to run one java process per war
under a (pre-created) system user.
I would like to keep only one Tomcat instance.

Searching the Web, I did not find a real explicit solution. Is it
possible? Would you have a link describing how to?

Thank you.

--
RMA.