tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jens Breitenstein <mailingl...@j-b-s.de>
Subject Re: Best practices for shared classloader use?
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 16:47:33 GMT
Hi Jeff,

You are rigth. When moving jars's configuration and resources have to
move, too. But as others pointed out analysation of the mem usage is by
far more important. Maybe buying some mem for a couple of dollars and
forget about the shared class loader at all is a better and less hair
graying approach :-)

Jens