tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael-O <1983-01...@gmx.net>
Subject Print parameters in Tomcat JDBC Pool's SlowQueryReport
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 07:01:48 GMT
Hi,

I recently have started using the SlowQueryReport to tackle performance issues. The log message,
unfortunately, does not contain the parameters passed to the prepared statements. Though AbstractQueryReport
receives this information in

protected String report*Query(String query, Object[] args, final String name, long start,
long delta)

but ignores this information. The report would highly benefit from. E.g., Commons DBUtils
prints out the query and the parameters in the case of an exception. The sole query isn't
really helpful.

Can we add this? Should I file a ticket?

Thanks,

Michael