tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue - RDSA IT <LeoDona...@mail.maricopa.gov>
Subject RE: CORS on Tomcat?
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 16:32:43 GMT

I realize I can set the header in the response, but was hoping this can be something we set
on the server for a specific context maybe?

        response.setHeader("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "*");
        response.setHeader("Access-Control-Request-Method", "GET,POST");

Before IE supported this, Firefox did, which made it nice for some users who wanted to make
an cross origin ajax requests to one of our servlets.