tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shanti Suresh <sha...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: Monitoring Tomcat - Delta Values
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 20:57:33 GMT

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:53 PM, Jess Holle <jessh@ptc.com> wrote:

>I meant an MBean that does the deltas and quotients itself, of course,
e.g. logging the results periodically.

I am interested in trending of the metrics - so data for four months, let's
say.
- Does moskito have a way of storing data?  With Jolokia, would you
interface with Nagios and RRDTool?
- What time-interval granularity have people found useful with JMX, without
overloading the servers?  I collect some JMX stats in 1 minute intervals,
but really would like every second.

Thanks.

                      -Shanti