tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rahul Kumar <>
Subject Async Context not timing out
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 17:01:01 GMT
Hi All,

I need some help with the async context timeout in servlet 3.0 running on
tomcat 7.0.40.

I have set the asynccontext timeout value, but the timeout behaviour is
highly inconsistent. Sometimes the timeouts work, but most of the times
they don't. I am attaching the source code and the output in plain text

I have tried this on Tomcat 7.0.20, 7.0.37, 7.0.40. Nothing seems to
help. Am i doing something wrong?

Please help. Apologize if I am wasting your time! But I need to fix it.

Thanks for your help!


*Meet AdIQuity at:*
*Ad:Tech, Singapore *on 13th-14th June 2013

*The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others 
authorized to receive it. This communication may contain confidential or 
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any 
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken relying on the contents 
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication 
in error, or if you or your employer does not consent to email messages of 
this kind, please notify to sender immediately by responding to this email 
and then delete it from your system. No liability is accepted for any harm 
that may be caused to your systems or data by this message.*

View raw message