tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kunal Dabir <kunal_da...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Multiple tomcat containers or instance on same servers
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 06:25:57 GMT

Sorry for jumping in late.
I am not sure if it's still relevant to the discussion, but long back I had written a small
script to help me setup something similar on a windows box. Primarily to use multiple instances
using same binaries. https://code.google.com/p/tomcat-instance-manager/
You can also add multiple windows services using the script (giving each service a name as
needed).
Regards

> From: Akinola.Oke@swisstopo.ch
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:28:56 +0200
> Subject: Multiple tomcat containers or instance on same servers
>
> I would need help to configure different application in their respective tomcat container.
>
> Does having multiple containers is same as have multiple instances on the same server?
> I already have tomcat 6.0.26 installed through an installer on a Windows Server 2008
R2. How do I go about configuring multiple containers or instances?