tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Smith, Burton" <Burton.Sm...@Williams.com>
Subject Where is a good SSL/TLS
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 17:25:05 GMT
I've been trying to figure out how to compile Apache 2.2 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
release 6.4 (Santiago).  I can generate both the "No recognized SSL/TLS toolkit detected"
and "Error, SSL/TLS libraries were missing or unusable" errors.  I assume that means I have
found the correct "--with-ssl" path based on various openSSL configurations.  I know I need
a good mod_ssl and mod_jk.  If there is an alternate way to get the modules I'm missing, that
would be cool too.

---
Thanks,
Burton L. Smith