tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: FW: Reg. Tomcat Support Cost
Date Wed, 29 May 2013 12:07:53 GMT
Pid wrote:
> On 29/05/2013 12:44, Jailwal, Pawan (Genworth) wrote:
>> Hi Thanks,
>>
>> Can you tell me the support cost? Like what are all the support level & cost
accordingly?

> Either you can read the pages indicated, or you could pay me $1m a year
> for dedicated support for all levels to help you read the pages indicated.

With due respect, I believe that my esteemed colleague above is somewhat out of his mind,

and I will make a more reasonable counter-offer as follows :

For a one-off advance fee of $25,000 (twenty-five thousand US Dollars) + applicable taxes,

I would happily act as a go-between, and contact each of the organisations mentioned on
the page
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining
on your behalf and ask them for terms and conditions, add my modest broker fee to ditto,
format this into a nice spreadsheet and forward it to you for comparison.

please provide the information on the same?

>> As indicated on the Internet home page of the Tomcat project at http://tomcat.apache.org,
Tomcat is open-source (and free software), so there is no license fee.
>> As also indicated under the "find help" item on that same page, there are a number
of possibilities for help and support, some of them free, some not.