tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Mayr <ste...@mayr-stefan.de>
Subject Re: Delayed WAR expansion, timeout on context startup?
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 22:03:00 GMT
Am 14.05.2013 16:13, schrieb Jeffrey Janner:
> [...]
but if they don't or are otherwise untrustworthy, modify your deployment procedure to first
move the WAR file to a system/directory where it would be scanned, then move it from there
to the production webapps directory.
> Jeff

Yes we did but hundreds of tomcats with different applications on
different servers and enterprise procedures for changing this settings ...

Wrong list for this type of problem :-)

Thanks,

   Stefan