tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Catalina.policy java.security.AllPermission
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 11:43:33 GMT
Alejandro Garcia wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> It is because I am run my app in a Web Hosting that runs with SM enable.

Please do not top-post (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style).
On this list, use "bottom-posting" or "inline posting".
It makes it much easier to follow the conversation without having to scroll up and down
all the time.

Anyway, what I wanted to add here is that the Security Manager and the associated
permissions are "a Java thing", not "a Tomcat thing".
So for the error messages which you are getting, and the appropriate permissions to grant

to avoid them, you should look for the Security Manager on some Java forum rather than here.
This doesn't mean that nobody here wants to help, but we do not know the details of your
applications or tools either, so we are even more clueless than you are.