tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: Monitoring Tomcat - Delta Values
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 16:58:38 GMT
On 03.05.2013 18:13, Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: Christopher Schultz []
>> Subject: Monitoring Tomcat - Delta Values
>> I was wondering if anyone could recommend an existing tool to capture
>> that data, compute the deltas, etc. or if folks just roll their own?
> I believe moskito does this already.

and there's Jolokia in combination with jmx4perl:

which fits nicely together with nagios.

Although AFAIR last time it couldn't do my favorite "quotient of
deltas", but until now I haven't found a standard tool doing that.

Average response time in last intervall = delta(cumulatedResponseTime)/

Tomcat provides cumulatedResponseTime and RequestCount per Servlet,
Webapp and globally, but unfortunately the tools lack for this one.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message