tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carrillo, Dan" <dcarri...@idanalytics.com>
Subject RE: SSL configuration on Tomcat7.
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:25:07 GMT
You didn't provide very much information. But one thing to check is that the domain name of
your site matches what you specified for the certificate.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shahid Tamboli [mailto:shahid1311@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:10 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: SSL configuration on Tomcat7.

Hello Everyone,
                       I am Shahid Tamboli and working at Mobimedia Technologies, Pune, India.
We are stuck up with configuring our server with SSL. We have taken an Ubuntu instance on
Amazon. We have installed Tomcat on the server. The Tomcat version is Tomcat 7 We are facing
issues of configuring SSL certificates on my Tomcat server We have followed the following
steps of deploying the certificate.
http://www.networksolutions.com/support/installation-for-java-based-webservers-e-g-tomcat-using-keytool/<http://prolinks.rediffmailpro.com/cgi-bin/prored.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Enetworksolutions%2Ecom%2Fsupport%2Finstallation%2Dfor%2Djava%2Dbased%2Dwebservers%2De%2Dg%2Dtomcat%2Dusing%2Dkeytool%2F&isImage=0&BlockImage=0&rediffng=0>

On following the above steps we are getting error of certificate not trusted and on contacting
the Certificate Provider they told us to check our installation again. Thus if anyone can
help us on this issue Thank You
--
Cheers Shahid!!!