tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue - RDSA IT <>
Subject RE: Tomcat access log reveals hack attempt: "HEAD /manager/html HTTP/1.0" 404
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:34:51 GMT
of the popular/frequent URLs that bots use when attempting to compromise /tomcat/ servers.
Wouldn't this depend on what user applications are deployed on the Tomcat server?  By default,
I thought we concluded that Tomcat "out of the box" is not compromised?  Did I mis-read something?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message