tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue - RDSA IT <LeoDona...@mail.maricopa.gov>
Subject RE: Tomcat access log reveals hack attempt: "HEAD /manager/html HTTP/1.0" 404
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:59:32 GMT

And no one ever uses (or knows about) the restore partition when their pc becomes full of
junk.

However, the old P4 laptop I have running XP with 2GB of RAM and dedicated video RAM doesn't
do much for websites these days running a lot of graphics.. ahem Silverlight, flash, etc...
 The web is also getting fat.