tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Beavers, Melinda K (Kay)" <mkbeav...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: Configuring IIS to use the JK ISAPI redirector plugin when URL paths are different
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:38:40 GMT
Rainer, thank you for that link!!  I have put this line in my isapi_redirect.properties file:
"rewrite_rule_file=C:\Avaya\TomcatFilter\rewrite.properties" and put my rewrite.properties
file in place with just a single line in it:  "/apps/cepv/website/=/website/" and reset IIS.
 It is not working but in the debug log I never see any reference to using the rewrite file.

I never see entries like described below:

"During startup, you should see

     Using rewrite rule file YOURRULESFILE

in the log file, and later

     Loaded rewrite rule file YOURRULESFILE

Between those two, you should also see lines indicating, that the
contents of the file got parsed."

Do you know if there's some other step I'm missing or if it has to be a certain version in
order to recognize the rewrite file?

Regards,

Katy