tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Beavers, Melinda K (Kay)" <mkbeav...@avaya.com>
Subject Configuring IIS to use the JK ISAPI redirector plugin when URL paths are different
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 04:53:15 GMT
We have installed the IIS-Tomcat redirector (isapi_redirect.dll) on an IIS 6 server so that
http://iis.company.com/website/myfile.jsp  will correctly redirect according to our 'isapi_redirect.properties',
'workers.properties', and 'uriworkermap.properties ' and serve the JSP page from  http://tomcat.company.com/website/myfile.jsp
. That appears to be working just fine. But we actually need to have a different IIS URL.
What we are trying to figure out is if we can configure it so that http://iis.company.com/apps/cepv/website/myfile.jsp
will redirect and serve the JSP content at http://tomcat.company.com/website/myfile.jsp. The
path on the IIS server is has two extra levels (/apps/cepv) in the URL path and does not match
the path on the tomcat server where the JSP content is. We have to have those two extra levels
in the IIS URL path for other technical reasons and we cannot match or include those two extra
levels on the tomcat side.

We have tried the following but cannot get it to work.

	website.worker=website_ajp13
	/apps/cepv/website/*.jsp=$(website.worker)

Is there anything we can do to map this correctly?