tomcat-users mailing list archives

From caio lima <caiore...@gmail.com>
Subject problems with import in jsp file
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 02:18:07 GMT
hi,
sorry for my english.
i just publish my web site made with java, jsp, and i'm stuck with a
problem.

my ".class" files is in the directory "WEB-INF/classes/..."
and i have the class Diversos in
"WEB-INF/classes/ferramentas/Diversos.class"

when i use a import comand like <%@page import="ferramentas.*"%>
and the jsp file is in the same level of WEB-INF the comand works fine.

but when i try to use the excatly same import and the jsp file is in a
subfolder, the import is not working.
then when i try to use the class Diversos throws me the execption

An error occurred at line: 11 in the jsp file: /acessos.jsp
Diversos cannot be resolved to a type

i don't know what to do anymore, already spent a lot a time trying to solve
this.
didn't find anything that can help me.

i publish my site in homehost.com.br

and in my local machine this error is not happen

maybe there's a problem with tomcat's configuration.

thank's for any help...