tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jakub 1983 <jjaku...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_cluster session replication
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2013 11:27:40 GMT
Please confirm or deny my image/idea:

mod_cluster is configured by
<Listener
className="org.jboss.modcluster.container.catalina.standalone.ModClusterListener"
advertise="true"/>

it has nothing to do with session replication,
session replication cannot be configured in <Listener/> tag,

if we want session replication with ModClusterListener, we must add into
<Engine>
<Cluster className="org.apache.catalina.ha.tcp.SimpleTcpCluster"> - it
gives us session replication in mod_cluster

(in addition we must add <distributable/> into web.xml - as with any other
session replication)

regards
Jakub