tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jakub 1983 <jjaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conf/Catalina/localhost/myWebApp.xml context file disappears
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:46:04 GMT
I call ant task
    <target name="deploy-war" depends="create-war">
        <copy file="${target.dir}/${war.file}" todir="${deploy.dir}"/>
    </target>

application is called jdbc.war, and I create jdbc.xml in
conf/Catalina/localhost/ after I deploy war and previous jdbc.xml
disappears - I create it on running tomcat.

Regards
Jakub