tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using websocket with Tomcat 7.0.37
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 12:19:50 GMT
On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 7:01 AM, Muralidhar Yaragalla <
java.yaragalla@gmail.com> wrote:

> See if you are following the examples shown on tomcat7.0 docs then you are
> wasting time. The JSR is not yet implemented in tomcat but the examples
> shown are according to JSR that is currently open. Tomcat7.0 has a
> propitiatory solution for websockets. if you want to use websockets study
> the examples that comes with the tomcat distribution. That will help you to
> use websockets in tomcat7.

And on that note, I fully recommend The Atmosphere Framework github[1] and
google-groups mail list[2].

github - for tutorials,documentation, code samples, downloads

google groups mail list for your questions and for 'research' (search the
mail list as many questions, related to using atmosphere framework, have
been asked and answered, there)

[1] https://github.com/Atmosphere/atmosphere
[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/atmosphere-framework