tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <>
Subject Re: FW: Tomcat 5.5.20 not stopping and starting correctly
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:10:47 GMT
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Tailor,Nilesh <>wrote:

> Nothing has changed since it was last running (no windows updates/reboots
> etc).  We rebooted the server yesterday when we were debugging this issue
> to see if a reboot would sort the issue out (but it did not).  Its working
> fine on other servers with the same application software.
did you click-on-and-look-at the URLs that I provided earlier? did you
learn anything from that? did you mention more 'version' info/details
(operating system and version) on the server where this issue is exposed,
and what is the difference between this server and the servers that are
working fine?