tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: IIS and Tomcat workers groups
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 10:14:31 GMT
The only way I know how is to have IIS route all requests to a Proxy (such as Squid)

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Redirectors

The Proxy Server (Squid) can redirect to LB all  requests for GroupNode1 and GroupNode2

Saludos Cordiales desde EEUU

Martin

Porfavor..no altere ni interrumpir esta communicacion..Gracias

> Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 10:14:50 +0100
> From: miguel_3_gonzalez@yahoo.es
> Subject: IIS and Tomcat workers groups
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
>
> Dear all,
>
>   We currently have an IIS 6 fronting several Tomcat 6 containers with a list of workers
for each redirection we want to forward from IIS to each tomcat.

>   We are thinking of migrating to IIS 7.5 and Tomcat 7. Also we would like that two of
the nodes share the same redirection and so we can balance the load to two servers instead
of having one server.   Is it possible that two of the nodes are balanced in a group while
the other nodes are stand-alone?