tomcat-users mailing list archives

From dvosbu...@aol.com
Subject Re: Trouble loading MS SQl Server database driver in Tomcat 7.0.37
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:02:56 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Neven Cvetkovic <neven.cvetkovic@gmail.com>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, Apr 4, 2013 12:59 pm
Subject: Re: Trouble loading MS SQl Server database driver in Tomcat 7.0.37

OK, I looked it up again...

Your current hibernate.cfg.xml says:

*<property name="hibernate.transaction.factory_class">org.hibernate.
transaction.JTATransactionFactory</property>
<property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class">org.hibernate
.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup</property>
*

You should try replacing this with:

*<property
name="hibernate.transaction.factory_class">org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory</property>
*

Give it a whirl, and see if that helps.

Cheers!
Neven

Thanks!. You already answered my last question. I'll give this a try.