tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adamus, Steven J." <STEVEN.J.ADA...@saic.com>
Subject RE: tomcat apr openssl logging
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:22:18 GMT
Jeremy,

I've been down the same road and never found any acceptable logging
solution within the APR. Every APR/OpenSSL issue we've had over the last
3 years has been resolved using WireShark. Wireshark is indispensable.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: users-return-241544-STEVEN.J.ADAMUS=saic.com@tomcat.apache.org
[mailto:users-return-241544-STEVEN.J.ADAMUS=saic.com@tomcat.apache.org]
On Behalf Of Jeremy Bowers
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:47 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: tomcat apr openssl logging

My searches for the answer to this question have so far not turned up a
solution.  I've found others asking the same question but the only
non-answers I've found are to utilize a full apache httpd server or go
back to jsse for logging.  If this has been answered before, I sincerely
apologize, but my search terms haven't found an answer as of yet.  I'm
hoping someone on here can help:

How do I go about setting up server side logging to gain more detailed
information about ssl connections when using tomcat with apache tomcat
native, apr, and openssl for https?

Thanks!
-Jeremy