tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: [OT] Tomcat access log reveals hack attempt: "HEAD /manager/html HTTP/1.0" 404
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 21:38:55 GMT
Leo Donahue - RDSA IT wrote:

> [Way OT...]
> If you get this to work, then the next place you can take this idea is to the phone company.
 Why should my phone even ring at all if I know the caller is from an 800 number... or from
some other list of people I don't care to talk to ... I would love it if those guys had to
wait 10 or 20 seconds between rings... that would be great!!

You know, you may just have stumbled upon the idea for the next "killer app" there.
The Phone-URLRewrite-App :

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message