tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: tomcat reload single application command
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:57:00 GMT
André Warnier wrote:
> naouguh_tomcat wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> If I use the curl comand e.g. curl
>> "http://localhost:8080/manager/html/reload?path=/xxx" to reload one
>> appliation in tomcat 6.0 ,However , it will fail as  the manager
>> application need authentication .
>> So how can I do to reload in this way ?
>> Looking forward for your suggestion .
>>

> First create and send a new message to the list, instead of just
> replying to an old one with another subject.

Sorry, I apologise.  Somehow my email client made your message look as if it was in the
wrong thread.  But you should not "top-post" on this user list.
Respond in-line to the questions, it is just much easier to read than having to scroll
down to see which question you are answering to.

About your question now :

try "man curl" and look at the "--user <user:password>" option.
(and also  --basic, --digest, --ntlm, or --negotiate, as appropriate).

e.g. http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html