tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Re : Memory leak in Tomcat 6.0.35 ( 64 bit)
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 08:50:30 GMT
saumil shah wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I recently deployed one of the COTS products SAP Business Objects. When the product was
deployed , everything seemed to run fine but yesterday we started experiencing "Service is
unavailable" error , upon enabling DEBUG logs in Tomcat , we saw the error below with memory
leak message. We were wondering what could have caused it ....
> The Tomcat is 64 bit

  (huh ?)

  , JVM is 64 bit but the applications deployed are 32 bit webapps

(huh ?)

.... we say Tomcat6 process becoming unresponsive around 2GB mark.