tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tailor,Nilesh" <Nilesh.Tai...@fhlbny.com>
Subject FW: Tomcat 5.5.20 not stopping and starting correctly
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:47:26 GMT
Hi,

We currently have an issue whereby Tomcat 5.5.20 does not seem to stop and start correctly.
 When we stop the service the below message appears:

'Windows could not stop the Apache Tomcat 5.5.20 service on Local Computer. Error 109: The
pipe has been ended.'

When we start the service, we are not able to bring up the page.  I have looked through logs
and nothing is appearing in the tomcat logs which to suggest what is causing the issue.

Has anyone experienced this issue before?

Thanks

Nilesh Tailor

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments (including,
but not limited to, any attached e-mails) may be legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.