tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chris Fors <chri...@hotmail.com>
Subject Tomcat Built-in WinAuth
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:44:16 GMT
I've yet to see success with SPNEGO Windows Authentication.  I've followed
the documentation as close as possible, although it is incomplete.

After creating the SpnegoAuthenticator valve in the conf context.xml, should
that enable SPNEGO for all web sessions?  If not what must be specified in
the Web.xml to initiate the SPNEGO process and what is the syntax?  A short
example would be useful as the documentation is not clear in this area.
(Given that there are correctly formed krb5.ini, jaas.conf, and
tomcat.keytab files properly formed in the conf directory on the Windows
box.