tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Harris, Jeffrey E." <>
Subject RE: Integrating blog into a JSP website
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 13:45:15 GMT

> > In very general terms, yes to all questions above.
> > But maybe you want to search Google for examples about building
> > websites with Java servlet containers, or Tomcat in particular.
> > We cannot really help with that kind of questions here.  This is a
> > list for people asking technical questions about Tomcat-specific
> > issues, not really about general JSP-based website design.
> >
> If you haven't already invested a lot of effort in your wiki content,
> you might want to take a look at:
> I've been using JSPWIKI successfully under tomcat for many years. It is
> packaged as a war file ready for deployment and there is a lot of
> experience in customising it. JSPWIKI has services to backout unwanted
> changes (this is basically a requirement of any wiki). However, the
> standard distribution comes with almost no content and you probably
> should keep your own content outside the war file and back it up
> externally.
> Brian
> For additional commands, e-mail:

You might also look at very quick wiki (  We have used that successfully
for a number of years, although the code has not been updated in several years.  The actual
pages are stored in a separate folder on the server, and not in the WAR file, but it does
support page storage in a JDBC linked database.

Jeffrey Harris

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein
and may contain proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
or believe that you received this email in error, please take immediate action to notify the
sender of the apparent error by reply e-mail; permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments
from your computer; and do not disseminate, distribute, use, or copy this message and any

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message